Determined arrangements and oversubscription criteria for entry from September 2020
Deferred (delayed admission into school Reception Class)
Entry to Reception September 2019
To apply for a place at St. Michael’s Catholic Primary School for 2019/2020. You will need to:
- complete a Common Application Form (CAF)
- complete a Supplementary Information Form (SIF) and
- provide a Certificate of Catholic Practice from your Parish Priest (or equivalent for other practicing Christians or other faiths)
Paper versions of the Supplementary Information Form (SIF) can be obtained from the school office.
The CAF can be completed online at www.eadmissions.org.uk
The closing date for applications for a Reception place in 2018/19 is 15th January 2019. All applicants will be noified by the local authority on 16th April 2019 which school they have been allocated.
In Year/other admissions
If you have recently moved into the area and require a school place or wish to transfer between schools please contact the school for information or refer to the Newham website: https://www.newham.gov.uk/Pages/Services/In-year-admissions.aspx
General information about finding a school place in the London borough of Newham can be found on the Newham website click here.
Parish Boundaries/Map click here.
Reception Admission for entry from September 2019
- Link to www.eadmissions.org.uk opens 1st September 2018
- Supplementary Information Form (SIF) for 2019 entry
- Newham Catholic Deanery Admissions Policy
- Deanery Determined Admissions Arrangements
- Link to Diocese of Brentwood guidance for the Certificate of Catholic Practice
- Starting Primary School 2019
In year Admission for entry from September 2018/2019 (current academic year)
- LB Newham Primary School Admissions web pages
- Deanery Determined Admission Arrangements 2018
- ‘In Year’ School Admissions Application (CAF)
- Supplementary Information Form (SIF)