Entry to Reception September 2018
To apply for a place at St. Michael’s Catholic Primary School for 2018/2019. You will need to:
- complete a Common Application Form (CAF)
- complete a Supplementary Information Form (SIF) and
- provide a Certificate of Catholic Practice from your Parish Priest (or equivalent for other practicing Christians or other faiths)
Paper versions of the Supplementary Information Form (SIF) can be obtained from the school office.
The CAF can be completed online at www.eadmissions.org.uk
The closing date for applications for a Reception place in 2018/19 is 15th January 2018. All applicants will be noified by the local authority on 16th April 2018 which school they have been allocated.
In Year/other admissions
If you have recently moved into the area and require a school place or wish to transfer between schools please contact the school for information or refer to the Newham website: https://www.newham.gov.uk/Pages/Services/In-year-admissions.aspx
General information about finding a school place in the London borough of Newham can be found on the Newham website click here.
Parish Boundaries/Map click here.
Reception Admission for entry from September 2019
Reception Admission for entry from September 2018
- Link to www.eadmissions.org.uk opens 1st September 2017
- Supplementary Information Form (SIF) for 2018 entry
- Newham Catholic Deanery Admissions Policy
- Deanery Determined Admissions Arrangements
- Link to Diocese of Brentwood guidance for the Certificate of Catholic Practice
- Starting Primary School 2018
In year Admission for entry from September 2017/2018 (current academic year)
- LB Newham Primary School Admissions web pages
- Deanery Determined Admission Arrangements/Deanery Admissions Policy for 2017 entry
- ‘In Year’ School Admissions Application (CAF)
- Supplementary Information Form (SIF)